Friday, 14 November 2008

PROPERTY NEWS: Prices slashed to stimulate new homes sales

PROPERTY prices in a new development on Minehead’s North Hill have been slashed in a bid to stimulate house sales in the otherwise current gloomy economic situation.
Housebuilder Barratt is offering a ‘Buy of the week’ at its Clanville Grange development (pictured) which is 25 per cent less than the original asking price.
Using the company’s Dream Start scheme, plot 37, a Lytham-style apartment with two bedrooms, carpets, curtains, and parking, is available for £128,962 instead of its original price of £171,950.
Barratt Exeter managing director Tim Larner said: “Barratt is committed to getting first-time buyers onto the property ladder.
“Using our Dream Start scheme, they can buy a new home at 75 per cent of the price, with the other 25 per cent being deferred for up to 10 years.”
Mr Larner said in the past four weeks Barratt had reserved more 30 homes throughout the South West using the scheme.
He said: “We are still selling homes at a good level, and we have schemes in place to help everybody move to the home of their dreams.”
Further details about Clanville Grange are available from the sales office, which is open daily from 11 am to 6 pm, by calling 01643 709738 or logging on to

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.