Sunday, 25 November 2007

Firefighters rescue boy trapped in bedroom

FIREMEN were called to a house in Minehead to rescue a young boy who was trapped in the bedroom of his home.
The incident in King Edward Road happened shortly after 10 am on Sunday, November 25, when the parents of a five-year-old boy realised he had accidentally become locked inside his bedroom.
A fire crew from the Minehead station responded and they were able to enter the bedroom of the house through a window and release the youngster unharmed.
Photo is illustrative only and not intended to portray the actual property involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.